Little Memory is a micro-journal that reminds you of memories from 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, or X years ago. It’s a fun, simple, and unique way of keeping a journal.
It’s been around since November 2011 and over 30,000 Little Memory users have saved over 1,000,000 memories.
Why Little Memory?
Here are 16 great reasons to use little memory:
- Little Memory is incredibly simple and makes it easy, rewarding, and fun to keep a journal.
- You can look back on where you were X years ago, reflect, and understand your self and your life more clearly.
- You can write just one sentence everyday without being overwhelmed and without needing to write a long memoir every day.
- You can simply hit reply to the nightly email reminder and write an email to save a memory for the day.
- You can add a photo to your memories.
- You can see your current and longest streaks to keep you motivated to write consistently.
- You can see your most used words over time.
- Little Memory performs a sentiment analysis on your memories so you can track your emotions and see how they’ve changed over time.
- You can search through all of your memories.
- You can export your data at any time.
- You can use the highly acclaimed iOS app to read and write your memories wherever you are.
- You can have automated nightly backups of your data to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Little Memory caters to people who value privacy. Your memories are always private by default.
- There’s no requirement to login to Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites to use Little Memory.
- You get support straight from the developer via email.
- Little Memory has a sustainable business model to ensure its continued operation for years to come.