Art by Estella Tse
Today, little memory is 3 years young. My my, they grow up so fast these days.
What’s happened this year?
- The 100k memories milestone; heck, we’re now even past 200k now.
- Much thanks again to Kristin for her help with managing lilmem’s social media. How did we end up getting all these followers? Yowzers.
- The onslaught of new users who were OhLife orphans: I’m happy to hear you were all able to find a home here with little memory. Your contributions subscribing to premium helps to keep this project running, and all the traffic’s been great at testing the resiliency of the site.
- My good friends at Firebase joined Google (congrats again!).
- Many many updates under the hood to help speed the site up and ensure that the site scales for more users without choking.
And here’s a little quote:
“To do something new, of course we must know our past, and this is all right. But we should not keep holding onto anything we have done; we should only reflect on it. And we must have some idea of what we should do in the future. But the future is the future, the past is the past; now we should work on something new.” – Shunryu Suzuki
Thanks, everyone, always, for your support.